DOCKET SHEETS FOR BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS
1. Skagit County Superior Court, State of Washington v. Steven Darby McDonald, Case No. 96-1-00064-6. (Over 800 Pleadings filed)
2. United States District Court, Western District, At Seattle, Steven Darby McDonald v. Douglas Waddington, Case No. 07-135-JCC w/Overview Showing Judge Shopping by Judge Coughenour
MOTIONS AND PETITIONS FILED REQUESTING RELIEF
1. Appellate Counsel’s Initial Brief
2. Appellate Counsel’s Reply Brief
3. Appellant’s Pro Se Supplemental Brief
4. Petition for Review to the Washington State Supreme Court
COLLATERAL REVIEW --- State Court
1. Personal Restraint Petition
2. Petition for Discretionary Review
3. RAP 17.7 Objection of Commissioner’s Denial to Full Court
COLLATERAL REVIEW --- Federal Court
1. First Amended Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus
2. Appendix Sections Filed in Support of Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus:
· Appendix Section A Pages 1 through ________
· Appendix Section B Pages ______ through _____
· Appendix Section C Pages _______ through _______
· Appendix Section D Pages ______ through _______
· Appendix Section E Pages ______ through _____
3. Traverse with Exhibits
4. Motion to Amend Ground VI (No Comparability Analysis)
5. Request for Appointment of Counsel and Hearing to Reconstruct Missing Trial Testimony, Access Photograph, and Finding
6. Objection to Magistrate’s Report and Recommendations.
7. Request for Certificate of Appealability (COA) with Exhibits of Judicial Misconduct
APPELLATE REVIEW --- Ninth Circuit
1. Amended Request for Certificate of Appealability (Outline of Facts)
2. Motion for Rehearing En Banc
1. Non-published Opinion from Division One
2. Order Denying Rehearing
3. Order Denying Review by Washington State Supreme Court
PERSONAL RESTRAINT PETITION
1. Order Denying Personal Restraint Petition Issued by Division One.
2. Washington State Supreme Court Commissioner’s Order of Denial.
3. Denial of RAP 17.7 Motion by Washington State Supreme Court
HABEAS CORPUS PETITION
1. Magistrate’s Report and Recommendation.
2. District Judge’s Order of Dismissal, Issued February 2009.
NINTH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS
1. Denial of Request to Appeal.
2. Denial of Rehearing, Issued March 2010